Sassi Piero Srl has been operating in the taps and fittings sector since 1955. In that year its founder, Piero Sassi, opened its first plant in C.so XXV Aprile in Gozzano. At once, it became a reference point in the sector of the production of sanitary accessories to complete the bathroom.
Over 4000 square meters dimensions of the plant to meet the demands of the international taps and fittings market.
Over the years, the Company is expanding its range of products and emerging on the international market by becoming a symbol of solidity, tradition, authority and product quality in terms of durability and design.
In 1998 the growth was such as to lead the Company to move to a new plant. An establishment of more than 4000 square meters, located in via Morena 30/1 in Gozzano, still the headquarters of offices and production, with two warehouses that occupy an area of more than 3000 square meters.
Made in Italy
Today Sassi Piero Srl is an appreciated and renowned company at a national and international level, thanks to the recognized reliability and high quality of its products Made in Italy.